Monday, September 12, 2022

Looking for Spring

  Originally published 2/1/14
 Not only are we dealing with subzero temperatures and high winds here at Skeelhaven, but I'm recovering from a total knee replacement from Tuesday of this week. I'm doing my exercises just as I was told and find that I can do more after pushing myself just a little farther. I can't drive, as I'm still on narcotics and frankly bending my leg to get it into the car is a real challenge. So  "house bound and crippled is what my dear cousin calls me. With these temperature that Ohio hasn't seen in several decades I'm thinking the timing is just right.
   I created something new I want to share with you. It's Jack Rabbit in a Box.
   Jack is a cute little stump bodies bunny dressed in his vest and scarf to keep the chilly air away. His ears are wired to give just the most wonderful expression but best of all I love his whiskers.
   The all fabric box is decorated with a Victorian County theme. Together they are a new online workshop that premiers at Joggles in April. I hope you consider coming to frolic in the fields with us as we catch our rabbits.

No comments:

Post a Comment