Wednesday, June 6, 2018

More revisions

       I am still working on pattern revisions.  In working on the Dragonfly Rider I discovered it was a pre-class pattern and missing a TON of information.  How embarrassing!  Now I have the complete Dragonfly Rider ready to offer.  He is at my ETSY shop.  Here's the new cover for The Dragonfly Rider.  It includes the Elf Rider and the Dragonfly who can sit on a table, or hover above a stand or even hang from a ceiling!



       I still have a few more doll patterns to revise before I take a look at my workshops.  

      I am also working towards bringing my doll Studio upstairs to the old unused Living Room from the current walk out basement Studio.  It's nice down there but I've been fighting the stairs too long and not going down enough- actually almost not at all so the move will get me away from the steps and if I use one (or two!) bedrooms for supply storage I will be able to hold classes again!  Oh how I have missed teaching!  I'll post photos of the Studio progress but first I have to finish putting the family room back together after remodeling.  One room at a time!


No comments:

Post a Comment