Friday, April 27, 2018

What a Day!

   Well hello from Skeelhaven!  

   The creating bug has bitten me once again.  Oh how marvelous I finally feel!  Depression sucks but I finally feel free and clear.  I can't explain how great that makes me feel.

   I've got some fun ideas for pin dolls and small dolls and can't wait to dig in, but today I've had to hang around with my DH Craig while he is under the weather.  SO... I have spent the day adding 14 on line workshops to my Etsy site.  Fourteen!  The list includes all the doll workshops I have taught over the last 20 years, as well as a few additional workshops.  I've got a workshop called Artful Lettering , which is a great class for students needing to come up with different yet easy styles for the words in their journals.  Another workshop, Altered Fabrics teaches a wide variety of ways to change the appearance of plain white fabric by dyeing, marbling, burning, melting, embossing and many more techniques.  I have loved teaching that workshop at conferences and at quilt shops.  There is also a Journey of Making Beads, UTEE With Judy, Fiber Delight! Valentine Postcards which can really be used for fabric postcards any time of year and my favorite mixed media piece Harvest Queen.  Of course I have dollmaking workshops as well, including Hey Doll Face!, Cloth Marrotte, my long awaited Merabella Mermaid Workshop, and the Queen of Hearts which is a no sew doll workshop built on a paper Mache torso.


UTEE With Judy

Cloth Marrotte

So I hope you will check out my workshops at ETSY.  Soon, I will be posting photos of my new creations... just as soon as I find the cable to download photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment