Tuesday, May 22, 2018

I've Been Working

        I have lots of PDF doll patterns and classes at my ETSY site.  I decided they needed jazzed up and some of them I am completely rewriting.  I am removing all the grubby looking hand drawn illustrations that I scanned in years ago and am replacing them with clean computer drawn graphics.   What a difference!  The patterns look like they should cost more than they do but I'm not raising prices.  This editing and drawing stuff is fun!  I've actually become obsessed with working on the project, even staying up as late as 3 a.m.  

        Below are the first page of Beetle Babe and page 11 of Camille.  I really like that for PDF patterns I can include so much color!  I hope you like these samples.
        

       Now I am headed back to editing and I hope to finish Camille before dinner.  The revised PDF patterns will be up on my ETSY site soon.  I'm waiting until they are done because as I move on to the next pattern in line I find some new idea that I want to include in an already edited pattern that I thought I was done editing.  I have about 25 patterns and classes to edit and I'm only up to pattern number five so don't expect to see these all edited and up on my ETSY site tomorrow, even if I'm up till 3 a.m. again.   I'll post an announcement here and label each pattern and class as "Revised" when I repost them on ETSY.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Doll Artist at work... Watch out for fun on the way!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete