Wednesday, September 19, 2018

My Life Is Flying!!!



                          
     My life seems to be flying at me.  Saturday we move my basement studio to the first floor as I have trouble getting down the stairs and want to create and teach again.  BTW- anyone available who would like to pitch in we begin moving things around 10 am, doughnuts and pizza for payment.  Then I prepare for a doll conference and I leave Wednesday.  That will be great fun as I am a student not a teacher, however I will know where nothing is for packing as it will all be in boxes that I hopefully labeled well. Before leaving I need to gather goodies to make at least 1 auction basket, print a single page pattern for their welcome bags AND I want to put something in the bags that advertises me in a way that they will all want to buy my patterns and take my online classes. 
              THEN when I return home Monday October 1st I have to start working on my craft show that will be here Nov. 10 & 11.  I need to unpack the studio so I can find stuff I already have in stock to sell, find supplies to make new stuff, and all the fun stuff that goes with planning the event.  At least there is a month before that is due.  Then it will be Christmas in about 5 minutes and Parker will be entering high school in ten!  I'm exhausted already, but the conference will be great!  I have the hotel room to myself a couple nights so I can hand at the bar with the girls or veg in my room with cable TV.  No cooking no unpacking, no making my bed.  Ahhhhhhhhhh... I need this!

No comments:

Post a Comment