Tuesday, June 22, 2010

WIP: Lady Zen

Well Lady Zen is bopping along and demanded I play with her today instead of doing what I was supposed to do. I suppose I should be grateful my Muse is popping in again to push me. Anywho, without further ado, I present the current status of my Lady Zen, still a work in progress. The background makes me mostly happy so next I will focus on the lady and try to make her more respectable (in an artistic way... I've nothing to do with her knickers!) and then I'll see what's next.
A close up shows you the lacey textured underlayer as well as the pressed and printed blooms.

7 comments:

  1. she is looking beautiful - as is your house and gardens. Hoping I might meet you at AFIC next year. kind regards, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ruth Anne and Linda! Linda - are you teaching at AFIC?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, this piece is awesome! I really love all the design elements. I will be looking for the grand finish! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Bonnie! It's good to finally be creating again!

    ReplyDelete