Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Step One for the New Studio!

    Today I finished painting the living room.  In itself it's not a big deal, but now I can start packing up my studio and moving it upstairs to the living room.  I want to go back to teaching from Skeelhaven and once I'm moved and organized (okay- that's a relative word for an artist!) I can start to set up classes and find students again.  

     I'm still working on editing and revising patterns.  This week I finished a few. 




Joy! Celebrating Life

     Middle aged Joy, with her widened hips and saggy breasts celebrates waking up every morning and all the simple joys of her life through dance.  Boldly dressed in vivid colors, including her hair, she loves to draw attention to herself because she knows she is still beautiful, as all women are inside.  This doll may choose to sit or dangle from the ceiling.



Here's a drawing of the same costume completed.


Both of these patterns are available at my ETSY site.





No comments:

Post a Comment