Thursday, June 14, 2018

Still Working

I am still working on revising doll patterns.  This week the main focus has been on the Dragonfly Rider.  The Elf wears a cod piece, a silk Tunic and leather gloves and boots.  Seated he is about 6 inches tall.  He also sports real hair eyelashes and brows.  The dragonfly is just under 2 feet long with acetate wings that can be colored with markers as desired.  I made one dragonfly where I fully beaded the tail in a random format, which, by the way, is much easier to do than any other type of beading.  The whole piece can be set on a stand so he appears to be flying, or he could be hung from the ceiling.
I cropped a photo to give you a close up of the Elf's face.  I added brown hair to his eyelashes and brows and you can see them in this photo.  Sadly, I can't enlarge the photo any more as it gets pixilated.  If you look closely under the hair on his forehead you can see the brows.



All in all, I think it's a pretty cool pattern. I just posted it at my ETSY site if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment