Thursday, July 26, 2018

Patterns

        So you are probably getting sick of me telling you about adapting all my patterns.  It's become a big job and distracts me from packing up the studio to bring it upstairs.  But I figure since Son # 2, my baby Shawn comes home next weekend to live with us I will have live in help in packing and moving.  So clever of me, eh?!  He doesn't get the original Master bedroom until I'm completely unpacked and out of that room.  We have the new bedroom that Craig built on a couple of years ago for the two of us so #1 son and his wife could live with us, but they moved out in February and have the loveliest house.  I'm happy they are only 10 minutes away and that Shawn is moving in.
       Anywhoo, while working on my "Lucky Penny Pin Doll" pattern I did a nice visual tutorial on eyes and eye makeup.  Tell me what you think.
       The funny thing is all this detail is for a tiny doll head.  Well, okay, not tiny, but small enough to wear on your lapel.  Just when I think I'm almost done (I'm currently in the "W's"), I think of a cool way of doing something and want to go back and re-do it in every pattern.  I may never finish this project, but it's great that I'm enjoying the journey!
       Have a love rest of the week!




No comments:

Post a Comment