Friday, August 10, 2018

Oldie But a Goodie

       Here's an oldie but a goodie I just adore.  Something about the large brown eyes and orangey-blonde hair that makes me sigh just to look at her.  Another doll I wish I kept!  Her name is Elizabeth Anne Golden and her body is from my Embellished Angel pattern but her face and costume are her own.

Here's a full view.

       Sorry my weekly post is late.  We spent last weekend in Chicago collecting Shawn, my 31 year old baby boy and are trying to settle him in here with us.  We are thrilled to have him here, and he and my husband are project buddies which probably means sometime there will be more drywall dust in my future.  There's nothing needed or planned, it's just inevitable!  Lack of need has never stopped the two of them. 

       The studio move has slowed.  I over stretched something in my hip and now stairs are more unpleasant than ever.  I'm considering driving around from the first floor garage to the ground level entry to the basement studio just to get back to work.  I really want my studio upstairs and to get back to teaching!


No comments:

Post a Comment