Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Fabric

         Wow! two posts in one day!

        I decided you need to see just how much fabric I am talking about here.  This is the fabric that has made it upstairs so far, except there is two additional totes that were too shy to pose for the photo.  The apple boxes hold a lot more fabric than you can imagine!  There is a lot more fabric still in the studio, including the box of all the great stuff I have bought in the past two years but not used.  It's a BIG box, too.  Can you see I easily need to make at least 40 new dolls?!  I don't even open emails from Michaels, JoAnn's or Hobby Lobby anymore!  There is definitely no room at the Inn.
       Like  I said... this does not include all the plastic drawers full of the fabrics I "like best."  Most fabrics are 1/4 to 1/2 yard pieces to begin with, and I did come across many smaller pieces which proves I do actually create with fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment