Friday, August 24, 2018

Bit by Bit

       Mega thanks to my son Shawn!  As I pack the studio he carries stuff upstairs.  Of course currently it's all staged in the living room with an exercise bike in the middle of it but it's great seeing at least some of my stash upstairs in what will be the new studio.  I'd move a lot faster if I wasn't having trouble with migraines that wipe me out for the day!  No fun at all!

        Anywhoo, Shawn guesses this is about one tenth of my stash!  Currently there is more on the opposite wall, and the exercise bike.  I still have a lot to do.  Tomorrow while I'm at Doll Club I hope the guys can bring up the empty pattern cabinets.  Then I can fill them with fabric, emptying more totes and boxes to refill in the basement.  I'd like to start classes in October, so I need to get on the stick!  And I'm thinking about a craft show in November if I can find enough stuff to sell and include other vendors.  More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment