Saturday, August 18, 2012

Discount on Workshops!

  
Faerie Couture


To celebrate my favorite on line doll club being 15 years old in 2012 and continuing under new ownership I want to give back a little!  So I am offering $15 off  each of my currently running online classes at Doll Street. These include: Faerie Couture, Fanciful Fairy Wings, Handling Hands, Hey Doll Face, Lady Zen and the Queen of Hearts, photos below.    The discount code is DS15yearanniv, and the classes are self paced so you don'tr have to rush to keep up.  This discount is only available thru October 1st.  Usually these Doll Street discounts are only 10% and only offered to Doll Street members so this really is a big deal if you have been wishing to take any of my workshops!

Fanciful Fairy Wings

Handling Hands

Handling Hands

Hey Doll Face

Lady Zen

Queen of Hearts

Queen of Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment