Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Garden Photos

This WAS my north garden before it was destroyed.  I pieced together photos for a panoramic view, which seems to bow out here but really is a straight line until you getcto the maple tree at left, and then it curves around the 10 by 5 foot pond at the corner of the house. But I'm sure you get the idea. The paths are flagstone in this photo and weeds adore them. (My back... not so much.)  I'll use the flagstone as stepping stones within the larger bed sections here and out back in the larger garden beds, as well as around this pond.  I'm looking foreard to seeing this garden looking lush again but I know it's going to take another 3 to 5 years before it fills in nicely again. Sigh. Needless to say, I am looking for some plant trades...


No comments:

Post a Comment