Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Another new PDF Pattern!


     I couldn't sleep this morning so when I got out of bed before 5 am I decided to convert a pattern I used to teach only as a workshop into a PDF pattern so anyone can make this doll lovely doll.
     Camille is a cloth doll pattern to create a lovely flower faerie. Camille wears flower petals, soft leather beaded shoes and has wild faerie hair. Her wings unique construction allow every dollmaker to create a look of their own. Instructions include suggestions for alternate costuming as well as camellia petals. Detailed step by step instructions take the dollmaker through creating Camille and detailing her delicate face. Don’t you need a flower faerie in your home? I still have the original doll.
    
     One of the great techniques covered is how to create, shape and pose beautiful articulated cloth doll hands, including extended fingernails and bending the wrist for a natural look.

Camille's sandals are my own design created with leather and beadwork.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment